When your career is on the line or if you have been wrongfully terminated from your job, we may be able to help with your employment litigation. We have extensive experience in handling wrongful termination cases and provide our clients with critical advice on when to negotiate and when to fight. If you believe you were wrongfully fired, we can help investigate your claim. We represent clients in the following types of litigation:
- Discrimination based on age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, or sexual preference
- Retaliatory firing based on reporting a crime, filing a safety claim, or requesting a leave of absence
- Firing based on requesting a job reassignment, increased wages, or a promotion
- Filing a workplace injury, family leave, or medical leave request
- Sexual harassment by an employer
- Refusing to break a law (whistleblower protections)
If you are not sure whether you have a claim, consult our attorneys. We provide the legal counsel you need to pursue justice in a court of law.
Please contact the attorneys at Shamy & Shamy, L.L.C. to schedule a free initial consultation or call us at (866) 603-4710. Se habla español.